AWESOME TUBS aka ALBERT LEVELLE MCNEIL RUINED MY TUB AND HARDWOOD FLOORS

Dallas, Texas 2 comments

Awesome tubs aka Albert Levele McNeil ruined my hardwood floors and my bathtub.He has no clue what he is doing!

He has just started refinishing. He put some tape on my brand new floors and ruined them, it was not the right kind of tape. My bathtub is peeling off in sheets, I had to call another company to come and fix it. I wish I would have done more research before I let this guy into my home.

Now that I know more about him, I DO NOT want him coming back over.

He just started this so called company a couple of weeks ago.What a joke!

Review about: Bathtub Refinishing.

Comments

and if the customer who is yours would like to call me give him my number and you cozzo's get out of my business

the statement that has been written about my company was not by my customer it was written by flawless finish who is trying to ruin my name an business they have sought out every web site to try to bash my name with there lies an more lies do not beleave these people call me for the truth

Albert McNeil, Awesome Tubs NOT so Awesome

Dallas, Texas 3 comments

We hired Mr.McNeil or Awesome Tubs to prepare some bathtubs so they could be refinished.

He went all over town and did shoddy work behind his bosses back. Then, when all the complaints started pouring in, we fired him. Now, he is using pictures of our work on his ads, bad mouths us all over town. When we asked him to come back and make the jobs right for our customerts, he refused.

He said he was too busy starting his own refinishing business. I know he boasts 16 yrs in the industry. I cannot see how this could be since he was incarcerated for many years. Not to mention, he was a prep helper.

The person who is paid a high percentage in exchange for getting the surface ready to refinish. He has maybe been refinishing for the past two months, at best. If you are considering hiring him, you may seriously want to take a look at his criminal record and take this into consideration. He is nowhere near qualified to be in peoples homes refinishing bathtubs that is for sure.

I would not even let him come do a free tub just so he could get the experience with his past...Call a real company to refinish your bathtub.

Review about: Notawesome Bathtub Refinishing.

Comments

Keep smoking crack Lavelle.And quit using my pictures of my work to sell your crappy popsicle stand refinishing business.

You have felonies for burglary of a habitation possession of cocaine and manslaughter.I hope you die of cancer

to collin #824615

He killed my brother

THESE PEOPLE FLAWLESS FINISH,THE TUB GUY,TUB MASTER,THESE PEOPLE HAVE SOUGHT OUT TO DESTROY MY BUISNESS BECAUSE I AM NOW A COMPETIOR ON CRAIGSLIST AND THERE ARE VERY FEW DOING RESURFACING,THESE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BLAME THERE OWN IRRESPONSIBILITIES ON AWESOME TUBS,IN WHICH I NEVER WORKED FOR UNDER THAT NAME,THESE PEOPLE ARE FLAGGING COMPETIORS ADS SO THEY CAN GET ALL THE WORK,IF IM SUCH A PAINT HELPER,HOW CAN I RUIN WHAT MR COLLIN MATTHEW COZZO SPRAYED,OWNER OF FLAWLESS FINSH,THE TUB GUY,SAVE A TUB AND THE TUB MASTER,THESE PEOPLE ARE PUTTING MY NAME ALL OVER THE INTERNET TO GIVE ME A BAD NAME WHEN IVE ONLY BEEN IN BUISNESS 33 DAYS NOW,MRS CHRISTY COZZO,AKA KRISTEN,MR COLLIN COZZO,AKA MATT,HAS CHANGED THERE BUISNESS NAMES SO MANY TIMES BECAUSE THEY SPECIALIZE IN RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND WILL GO TO ANY LENGHT TO TRY AND DESTROY OTHER COMPANIES NOW I REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT COMPTITION IS ABOUT,THESE LOOSERS ARE TRYIN HARD TO DESTROY ME,GET A LIFE,AND FOCUS ON THE HOLE THAT YOUR IN,THESE CROOKS ALLIANCE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BY ALMOST 10 THOUSAND DOLLORS,BE CAREFUL WHAT U ASK FOR PEOPLE WHEN LETTING THE SCAMMERS,CROOKS,LIARS AND WILL DO ALMOST ANYTHING TO GET A BUCK,DO YOUR RESEARCH,NOTICE I DO NOT HAVE CUSTOMER COMPLAINT,JUST A SHIESTY COMPETIOR,WHO I HAVE KNOWN FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND JUST BECAUSE I QUIT THEM AND BECAME A COMPETIOR THE WORLD HAS CHANGED GET A LIFE,GROW UP,AND CHRISTY,GET A LIFE